1) A Cross-Sectional Survey on Medication Management Practices for Noncommunicable Diseases in Europe During the Second Wave of the COVID-19 Pandemic. Frontiers in Pharmacology
2) Cost-effectiveness of treatment optimisation with biomarkers for immunotherapy in solid tumours: A systematic review protocol. BMJ Open
3) Pre-exposure prophylaxis with hydroxychloroquine does not prevent covid-19 nor virus related venous thromboembolism. Viruses
4) Prevalence and Factors Associated with Potential Drug-Drug Interactions in Older Community-Dwelling Adults: A Prospective Cohort Study. Drugs and Aging
5) Baseline drug treatments as indicators of increased risk of COVID-19 mortality in Spain and Italy. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health
6) SARS‐CoV‐2 in urine may predict a severe evolution of COVID‐19. Journal of Clinical Medicine.
7) Changes in multimorbidity and polypharmacy patterns in young and adult population over a 4-year period: A 2011–2015 comparison using real-world data. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
8) Persistence as a robust indicator of medication adherence-related quality and performance. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
9) Disparities in European healthcare system approaches to maintaining continuity of medication for non-communicable diseases during the COVID-19 outbreak. The Lancet Regional Health – Europe.
10) Drug-utilisation Profiles and COVID-19. Scientific Reports.
11) Development and validation of a clinical risk score to predict the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection from administrative data: A population-based cohort study from Italy. PLoS ONE.
12) The value of the polypill in cardiovascular disease: an Italian multidisciplinary Delphi panel consensus. Journal of cardiovascular medicine (Hagerstown, Md.).
13) Cabbage and fermented vegetables: From death rate heterogeneity in countries to candidates for mitigation strategies of severe COVID-19. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
14) Editorial – COVID-19, more than a viral pneumonia. European Review for Medical and Pharmacological Sciences.
15) Treatment of allergic rhinitis during and outside the pollen season using mobile technology. A MASK study. Clinical and Translational Allergy.
16) Comorbidity in an Older Population with Type-2 Diabetes Mellitus: Identification of the Characteristics and Healthcare Utilization of High-Cost Patients. Frontiers in Pharmacology.
17) Treatment patterns and medication adherence among newly diagnosed patients with migraine: A drug utilisation study. BMJ Open.
18) Economic Evaluation of Treatments for Migraine: An Assessment of the Generalizability Following a Systematic Review. PharmacoEconomics.
19) The need to develop standard measures of patient adherence for big data: Viewpoint. Journal of Medical Internet Research.
20) Correlation between work impairment, scores of rhinitis severity and asthma using the MASK-air® App. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
21) Gender differences in medication use: A drug utilization study based on real world data. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
22) Is diet partly responsible for differences in COVID-19 death rates between and within countries? Clinical and Translational Allergy.
23) Geographical Variation in Medication Prescriptions: A Multiregional Drug-Utilization Study. Frontiers in Pharmacology.
24) Initial therapy, regimen change, and persistence in a spanish cohort of newly treated type 2 diabetes patients: A retrospective, observational study using real-world data. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.
25) Aligning the good practice mask with the objectives of the European innovation partnership on active and healthy ageing. Allergy, Asthma and Immunology Research.
26) A pragmatic controlled trial to improve the appropriate prescription of drugs in adult outpatients: Design and rationale of the EDU.RE.DRUG study. Primary Health Care Research and Development.
27) Next-generation Allergic Rhinitis and Its Impact on Asthma (ARIA) guidelines for allergic rhinitis based on Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development and Evaluation (GRADE) and real-world evidence. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
28) ARIA digital anamorphosis: Digital transformation of health and care in airway diseases from research to practice. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
29) Cabbage and fermented vegetables: From death rate heterogeneity in countries to candidates for mitigation strategies of severe COVID-19. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
30) Patient centric pharmaceutical drug product design: the impact on medication adherence. Pharmaceutics.
31) Drug Utilization Pattern of Antibiotics: The Role of Age, Sex and Municipalities in Determining Variation. Risk Management and Healthcare Policy.
32) Clinical predictors of Dimethyl Fumarate response in multiple sclerosis: a real life multicentre study. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders.
33) The impact of diagnostic criteria and treatments on the 20-year costs for treating relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. Multiple Sclerosis and Related Disorders.
34) Fixed versus free combinations of antihypertensive drugs: Analyses of real-world data of persistence with therapy in Italy. Patient Preference and Adherence.
35) Adherence to treatment in allergic rhinitis using mobile technology. The MASK Study. Clinical and Experimental Allergy.
36) Patterns of multimorbidity and polypharmacy in young and adult population: Systematic associations among chronic diseases and drugs using factor analysis. PLoS ONE.
37) Treatment patterns of diabetes in Italy: A population-based study. Frontiers in Pharmacology.
38) Prescribing pattern of antihypertensive drugs in two European cohorts: a population-based database study. Expert Review of Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
39) Adherence to treatment of hypertension, hypercholesterolaemia and diabetes in an elderly population of a Spanish cohort. Medicina Clinica.
40) 2019 ARIA Care pathways for allergen immunotherapy. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
41) Analgesic drug use in elderly persons: A population-based study in Southern Italy. PLoS One.
42) ARIA pharmacy 2018 “Allergic rhinitis care pathways for community pharmacy”: AIRWAYS ICPs initiative (European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing, DG CONNECT and DG Santé). Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2019, 74.7: 1219-1236.
43) Guidance to 2018 good practice: ARIA digitally-enabled, integrated, person-centred care for rhinitis and asthma. Clinical and Translational Allergy.
44) Some reflections concerning the assessment of patient adherence and persistence to medication. Current Medical Research and Opinion.
45) Mobile technology offers novel insights into the control and treatment of allergic rhinitis: The MASK study. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
46) Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma (ARIA) Phase 4 (2018): Change management in allergic rhinitis and asthma multimorbidity using mobile technology. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
47) Next-generation Allergic Rhinitis and Its Impact on Asthma (ARIA) guidelines for allergic rhinitis based on Grading of Recommendations Assessment, Development and Evaluation (GRADE) and real-world evidence. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
48) Next-generation ARIA care pathways for rhinitis and asthma: A model for multimorbid chronic diseases. Clinical and Translational Allergy.
49) Impatto delle politiche farmaceutiche sull’utilizzo di biosimilari: analisi di Real World Evidence. Giornale Italiano di Farmacia Clinica.
50) Are you more concerned about or relieved by medicines? An explorative randomized study of the impact of telephone counseling by pharmacists on patients’ beliefs regarding medicines and blood pressure control. Patient Education and Counseling.
51) Predictors of new oral anticoagulant drug initiation as opposed to warfarin in elderly adults: A retrospective observational study in Southern Italy. Therapeutics and Clinical Risk Management.
52) Adherence to chronic medication in older populations: Application of a common protocol among three European cohorts. Patient Preference and Adherence.
53) A case study of polypharmacy management in nine European countries: Implications for change management and implementation. PLoS ONE.
54) Persistence with statins in primary prevention of cardiovascular disease: findings from a cohort of Spanish workers. Revista Espanola de Cardiologia.
55) MASK 2017: ARIA digitally-enabled, integrated, person-centred care for rhinitis and asthma multimorbidity using real-world-evidence. Clinical and Translational Allergy.
56) Did the new Italian law on mandatory vaccines affect adverse event Following immunization’s reporting? A pharmacovigilance study in Southern Italy. Frontiers in Pharmacology.
57) Treatment of allergic rhinitis using mobile technology with real-world data: The MASK observational pilot study. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
58) Daily allergic multimorbidity in rhinitis using mobile technology: A novel concept of the MASK study. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
59) Polypharmacy prevalence among older adults based on the survey of health, ageing and retirement in Europe. Archives of Gerontology and Geriatrics.
60) Geolocation with respect to personal privacy for the Allergy Diary app – A MASK study. World Allergy Organization Journal.
61) The Allergic Rhinitis and its Impact on Asthma (ARIA) score of allergic rhinitis using mobile technology correlates with quality of life: The MASK study. Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
62) Prevalence of antibiotic prescription in southern Italian outpatients: Real-world data analysis of socioeconomic and sociodemographic variables at a municipality level. ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research.
63) The work productivity and activity impairment allergic specific (WPAI-AS) questionnaire using mobile technology: The mask study. Journal of Investigational Allergology and Clinical Immunology.
64) Transfer of innovation on allergic rhinitis and asthma multimorbidity in the elderly (MACVIA-ARIA) – EIP on AHA Twinning Reference Site (GARD research demonstration project). Allergy: European Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
65) Validation of the MASK-rhinitis visual analogue scale on smartphone screens to assess allergic rhinitis control. Clinical and Experimental Allergy.
66) Differences in drug use between men and women: An Italian cross-sectional study. BMC Women’s Health.
67) Different approaches to the assessment of adherence and persistence with cardiovascular-disease preventive medications. Current Medical Research and Opinion.
68) Biological therapy utilization, switching, and cost among patients with psoriasis: Retrospective analysis of administrative databases in southern Italy. ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research.
69) CHRODIS criteria applied to the MASK (MACVIA-ARIA Sentinel NetworK) Good Practice in allergic rhinitis: A SUNFRAIL report. Clinical and Translational Allergy.
70) The Italian reference sites of the European innovation partnership on active and healthy ageing: Progetto Mattone Internazionale as an enabling factor. Annali dell’Istituto Superiore di Sanità.
71) Building bridges for innovation in ageing: Synergies between action groups of the EIP on AHA. Journal of Nutrition, Health and Aging.
72) Can causality assessment fulfill the new European definition of adverse drug reaction? A review of methods used in spontaneous reporting. Pharmacological Research.
73) Implementing an ICT-Based Polypharmacy Management Program in Italy. Translational medicine at UniSa.
74) Measuring medication adherence in health-related databases. Adherence to Medical Plans for Active and Healthy Ageing (NY, USA: Nova Science Publisher, Inc.).
75) Evidence-based directions for polypharmacy revision: The experience gained by the campania reference site in the framework of the eip-aha action group A1 and of the friendd pilot study. Adherence to Medical Plans for Active and Healthy Ageing (NY, USA: Nova Science Publisher, Inc.).
76) Rates and reasons for lack of persistence with anti-osteoporotic drugs: Analysis of the Campania region database. Clinical Cases in Mineral and Bone Metabolism.
77) Toward appropriate criteria in medication adherence assessment in older persons: Position Paper. Aging Clinical and Experimental Research.
78) Active and Healthy Ageing and Independent Living 2016. Journal of Aging Research.
79) Prescription patterns of antidiabetic treatment in the elderly. Results from southern Italy. Current Diabetes Reviews.
80) Scaling up health knowledge at European level requires sharing integrated data: An approach for collection of database specification. ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research.
81) Italian translation and cultural adaptation of the communication assessment tool in an outpatient surgical clinic. BMC Health Services Research.
82) The Tosca Registry: An Ongoing, Observational, Multicenter Registry for Chronic Heart Failure. Translational medicine at UniSa.
83) The European Innovation Partnership on Active and Healthy Ageing Synergies: Protocol for a Prospective Observational Study to Measure the Impact of a Community-Based Program on Prevention and Mitigation of Frailty (ICP – PMF) in Community-Dwelling Older Adults. Translational medicine at UniSa.
84) La prescrizione di antidiabetici nel paziente anziano: trend prescrittivi. Antidiabetic drugs in the elderly: prescribing trends. Giornale Italiano di Farmacoeconomia e Farmacoutilizzazione.
85) Analisi dei dati della diagnostica per immagini nella ASL Caserta. Rassegna Medica.
86) Evaluation of therapeutical appropriateness in psychiatric treatment of schizophrenia, by integrating computer data records with clinical audit results [Valutazione dell’appropriatezza prescrittiva in psichiatria: un progetto di clinical audit nella ASL di Caserta]. Rivista di psichiatria.
87) Effectiveness of the cardiopain initiative in reducing inappropriate nsaid prescriptions in pain therapy among high cardiovascular risk patients: An informative Italian survey. Heart International.
88) Self-assessment of adherence to medication: A case study in Campania region community-dwelling population. Journal of Aging Research.
89) Active and healthy ageing and independent living. Journal of Aging Research.
90) Low-protein diet for chronic kidney disease in the Caserta Local Health Unit: the SaniARP Initiative. Farmeconomia-Health economics and therapeutic pathways.
91) Proceedings of the EIP on AHA: A3 Action Group on Frailty. Translational medicine at UniSa.
92) Economic evaluation of screening programs for hepatitis C virus infection: Evidence from literature. Risk Management Healthcare Policy.
93) Investigating the generalizability of economic evaluations conducted in Italy: a critical review. Value in Health.
94) How healthy is community-dwelling elderly population? Results from Southern Italy. Translational medicine at UniSa.
95) Interventional tools to improve medication adherence: Review of literature. Patient Preference and Adherence.
96) Doctors commitment and long-term effectiveness for cost containment policies: Lesson learned from biosimilar drugs. ClinicoEconomics and Outcomes Research.
97) Lower incidence of macrovascular complications inpatients on insulin glargine versus those on basal human insulins: A population-based cohort study in Italy. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases.
98) Assessment and potential determinants of compliance and persistence to antiosteoporosis therapy in Italy. American Journal of Managed Care.
101) Proton pump inhibitors prescribing following the introduction of generic drugs. European Journal of Clinical Investigation.
102) The burden of hospitalization related to diabetes mellitus: A population-based study. Nutrition, Metabolism and Cardiovascular Diseases.
103) Le politiche di compartecipazione alla spesa farmaceutica. Giornale Italiano di Farmacoeconomia e Farmacoutilizzazione.
104) La prescrizione di antibiotici in Regione Campania negli anni 2002-2011. Giornale Italiano di Farmacoeconomia e Farmacoutilizzazione.
105) La valutazione delle politiche farmaceutiche di cost containment. SEEd Edizioni.
106) Pharmaco-economic consequences of losartan therapy in patients undergoing diabetic end stage renal disease in EU and USA. Clinical and Experimental Hypertension.
107) Valutazione economica dello studio CARDS: un aggiornamento. Farmacoeconomia e percorsi terapeutici.
108) Valutazioni economiche di atorvastatina in prevenzione secondaria: un aggiornamento. Farmacoeconomia e percorsi terapeutici.
109. Cost/effectiveness analysis of atorvastatin in patients with acute coronary syndromes. Farmeconomia. Health economics and therapeutic pathways.
110. Emerging role of capecitabine in gastric cancer. Pharmacotherapy.
111. L’utilizzo dei database amministrativi per la ricercar di base e la programmazione sanitaria: l’esperienza dell’ASL Salerno 2. Giornale Italiano di Farmacoeconomia e Farmacoutilizzazione.
112. Attività di monitoraggio delle prescrizioni farmaceutiche: la collaborazione tra il settore farmaceutico della Regione Campania e il Centro di Ricerca in Farmacoeconomia e Farmacoutilizzazione (CIRFF). Care.
113. Influenza dei farmaci generici sulle dinamiche prescrittive degli inibitori di pompa protonica in medicina generale. Farmacoeconomia e percorsi terapeutici.
114. Aspetti epidemiologici ed economici del diabete in Campania: analisi dei dati di prescrizione attraverso farmaci traccianti. Farmcoeconomia e percorsi terapeutici.
115. Valutazione economica dello studio IDEAL. Farmacoeconomia e percorsi terapeutici.
116. Appropriatezza prescrittiva e politiche sanitarie. Care.
117. Valutazione dell’utilizzo di antibiotici iniettabili nella Regione Campania. Farmacoeconomia e percorsi terapeutici.
118. Valutazione economica dello studio IDEAL. Farmacoeconomia e percorsi terapeutici.
119. Valutazione economica dello studio AVERT. Farmeconomia e percorsi terapeutici.
120. Valutazione economica dello studio CARDS. Farmacoeconomia e percorsi terapeutici.
121. Pharmacoeconomic consequences of amlodipine besylate therapy in patients undergoing PTCA. Pharmacological research.
122. The pharmacoeconomic impact of amlodipine use on coronary artery disease. Pharmacological Research.
123. Cost-effectiveness analysis of b isoprolol treatment for heart failure. Italian Heart Journal.